“Best kept secret!”

Ranked #89 of 9,179 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went last week to Lucky Leek and I was thrilled.

It was the ultimate fine dining experience. 5 courses menu at a very affordable price cooked with love for great ingredients and balanced food.

It is truly one of the best restaurant experience I had in the last years.

Friendly service, great food, sweet bill... Perfect night out!

I shall return to Berlin just to enjoy another evening at this place. It is worth a Michelin Star but I just hope Michelin will not discover it too fast so we all can still enjoy this down to earth yet exquisite place.

If you are in Berlin and are looking for a special treat, do not hesitate, just go!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

They offer 5 dishes which change daily. From them you can choose as many as you want. We all had 2 of them and is more than enough. The portions are bigger than what you would expect from a kind of elegant restaurant.
The atmosphere is nice, the staff very polite and the food remarkable. No doubt this is the best vegan restaurant I have been to so far in Berlin.
It is pricey (around 35 per person), but worth it.

1  Thank Marc B
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Relaxed setting in the stylish end of town, we enjoyed the 5 course option, which we could swap in the specials for variety.
Each course had balance and savour - the risotto with 'feta' a highlight. Portions for the 5 course are set to be doable for size - I did stumble a bit by course 4, but rallied for the pudding.
Loved it, and wish we had something similar in the UK.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We found this restaurant by chance on a listing and made a special trip to go to it since it is off the tourist track. It is in a street of several restaurants and bars in an upmarket and trendy part of the city.

The menu, which changes regularly, is quite restricted for choice but the food was divine.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had a fantastic dinner at the Lucky Leek a couple of years ago, so when I found myself in Berlin again, I could hardly wait to try again. So at the first opportunity I made my way back to the restaurant (after making reservations).

The first thing that surprised me is that the restaurant moved from its very modest digs to just up the road to a much nice, much larger place. Although the new location is classier, I feared that some of the creativity of the old place might have been lost.

Nothing to fear. The food is just as good, the service just as friendly, the creativeness is, if anything, all the more present.

We ate, we drank, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Oh yeah, and the restaurant just so happens to be vegan. Like you should care, the way their food tastes, it simply doesn't matter where it comes from (as long as they keep it coming).