“Best coffee in Berlin”

Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Frankfurt, Germany
“Best coffee in Berlin”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Ok ,so I haven't tried all coffee in Berlin, but this is by far the best I have had so far! I come to Godshot every time I am in Berlin and am never disappointed! Backyard is my favourite bean - extremely smooth.

Staff are always friendly and sweet cakes are always delightful. Ganz Lecker!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great coffee!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We love good coffee and this place delivered it. They take great care in making each cup and it shows in how good it tastes. Really friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing coffee & friendly service!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stopped in for a coffee while cycling in the area and was very impressed. The barista was a really friendly guy with very high standards - he threw away the first coffee he brewed for us as it wasn't perfect (it looked great to me). Once we got our flat whites, they were perfect! Top 10 I've had and we try a lot of them around the world! And for all the Aussies out there... They sell Tim Tams!!

• Visited April 2014
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee, service and location. Very relax and chill atmosphere.
Just a couple minutes from tram station.

“Coffee heaven”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Seriously good coffee and service, you can tell the creators of this Cafe are passionate about delivering an exceptional product every time. Perhaps the best coffee I have had anywhere.