“PERFECT”

Ranked #82 of 349 Specialty Lodging in Berlin
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“PERFECT”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The staffs (Vahap ,p) are really friendly and helpful. They clearly give all important information, i.e. the airport, nightclubs. They print for you the train schedule to the airport! thats the first!

not only the staffs, the location is 2 stop from center or around 10 minutes walking to shopping centers and good night clubs. Theres supermarket right in front of the hotel door. Perfect!

The room is clean and comfy.

The point is if u need a hostel in Berlin, this is the place!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank magielicious

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed September 27, 2010

The hostel is comfortable and clean. Its very good value if you are on a budget. You can easily get from Schoenefeld airport to Ostbahnhof and then its about 10 minutes walk to the hostel. Also very close to a Ubahn stop Weberwiese. Lively atmosphere.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Evie087
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Originally i thought this place would be a dump because of the last two rewiews in Tripadvisor (both of them from Dublin!).

I really liked Pegasus Hostel: the room was nice and very clean, the staff were friendly and able to help with any questions, location was close to the train station (Ost Bahnhof).

I can truely recommend Pegasus Hostel !

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank horagardan
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed August 16, 2010

This was easily the WORST hostel i've ever stayed in. The rooms were absolutely filthy and it felt like I was sleeping in an interrogation cell. I stupidly paid a scandalous price of 30 euros a night to stay here (35 on the first night). They make you pay for the full stay before you've even seen the room. Alarm bells should ring at this stage but I paid, naively. It was that bad, I only stayed one night of the three. Conveniently, their policy stated that they couldn't refund me for any of the other nights I'd booked for. At that stage I couldn't have cared less. I ended up booking into an amazing hotel for the SAME PRICE that I paid for this hostel. My advice to anybody reading this is to listen to the advice given on trip advisor. In my experience, it's a much more reliable source as opposed to other sites.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bobertos

Travelers are raving about these Berlin hotels

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed August 16, 2010

There are plenty of lovely budget hotels and hostels around Berlin. This hostel is not one of them. Its the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. The double room I stayed in was filthy. There was a blood stain on my pillow case. There were holes in the bed linen. The matress was filthy and stained. All the surfaces in the room were filthy. I have nothing good to say about this hostel. When I arrived I was told their policy is to pay upfront for the booking. (I had booked 3 nights) I stupidly paid for 3 nights without seeing how disguisting the place really was. When I tried to get my money back I was told this was not possible and it was too late to cancel. They told me they could move me to another room but I was so unhappy and disgusted by the place that I ended up leaving after one night. I booked´into a lovely hotel which cost the same price as this dump. I have been to Berlin before so trust me when I say dont stay here.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank OALEWIS
Hereford, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Five of us stayed in a 5 bed room for €15 each. The room was clean and tidy. En suite shower/toilet was also clean. Wi Fi was provided but the reception in our room was patchy. ie it only seemed to work if you stood by the window. A requirement on checking out was to take the used bed linen down to the reception which was a bit of a nuisance. Hostel located within a couple of minutes walk to the underground. Hostel recommended.

Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank roger-lfc
Agropoli, Italy
Reviewed February 2, 2010

ok we pay only 12 € for night but the room was verty dirty and cold, there was also a lot of noise

Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends