“Good old hotel”
Review of Hotel Sylter Hof

Hotel Sylter Hof
Ranked #116 of 634 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Big room and high ceiling. When we complained about the lamp at in the bathroom which didnt function well, the staff came less than 10 minutes and fixed it. Free wifi in every room. I love the bar. They have always options for drink which not listed in the menu. Located very close to Ku Damm. Bus stop is 10 steps away from the hotel gate, its bus numner 100 which show you the best tourist attraction in Berlin.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sylter_Hof_Team, Verkaufsleiter at Hotel Sylter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear guest,

we would like to say thank you for your good feedback.

In refernce to your comment we would delighted to welcome you soon.

Christoph Lamprecht
Sales Manager

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We booked 2 twin rooms and stayed 3 nights in January 2014.
Everything was just perfect. Very convenient location. I would very much recommend this hotel for a joyful stay is Berlin. Business wise as well as for leisure.
We are so satisfied that we booked our next stay already again :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Sylter_Hof_Team, Manager at Hotel Sylter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your kind comment.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again soon.

Christoph Lamprecht
Sales Manager

Reviewed January 19, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Sylter_Hof_Team, Assistant of Sales at Hotel Sylter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I'd recommend this hotel as excellent value for money. It is centrally located in the Kurfurstendamm, right next the 100 bus stop, and only a short walk to the Zoo Garden subway station. Rooms were very comfortable, and the housekeeping was excellent, as was the daily breakfast. The thing which really stood out for me was that any problems I had were dealt with very promptly by management. There was an issue with the wifi connection at the hotel while I was there. I was told that wifi was free at all times in the lobby, but this turned out not to be the case, due to a technical fault. I resorted to purchasing wifi to use in my room (at 5 euros per day), but when I emailed the service manager about this, she promptly contacted me to apologize for the inconvenience. Furthermore the hotel did not charge me at all for the 4 days of wifi which I had purchased. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Sylter_Hof_Team, Assistant of Sales at Hotel Sylter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear 172lele,

what a fantastic review. It is so great that you loved staying with us and nothing crossed your way during your stay, to doubt if you have chosen the right hotel. I am especially thankful to read that our team was helpful to resolve your problem with the wifi connection.

Hope to welcome you back very soon at Hotel Sylter Hof Berlin

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I satyed here for 2 nights witha friend we booked this hotel by chance through late rooms website. It was superb value for money I couldnt fault the service and helpfulness of the staff who advsie dus how to make the most of our 2 days there. It was so easy to get about on foot and by bus from this hotel due to its central location. The breakfast was good too

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Sylter_Hof_Team, Assistant of Sales at Hotel Sylter Hof, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Judith,
thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and would be very pleased to welcome you back.
Best regards from Berlin!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed 4 nights in december 2013 in a single room booked and paid through a search engine: for 31 euros per night I had a modern, very clean comfortable room with a clean and well equipped bathroom both cleaned every day. This hotel is in a centric and safe location in the western part of Berlin, close to the zoo and the mall KaWeDe, just in front a bus stop and at a few minutes walking distance from a metro station. The staff is helpful and professional. One of the best value for money hotel in which I have never stayed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear JohnBrown,

thank you very much for taking the time and your nice feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Sylter Hof Berliny and would be very pleased to welcome you back soon.
Best wishes from Berlin,

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a study abroad program in the winter break. The staff was courteous and the hot breakfast was amazing. The rooms were a bit small, but it was a perfect place to stay. There was also a bus stop right near the hotel too which made traveling Berlin very easy.

• Stayed: December 2013