3,507 results
All reviews checkpoint charlie privilege suite family suite check point charlie great hotel quiet street separate toilet coffee machine around the corner huge room within walking distance excellent location unter den linden sitting area shower room superior room small balcony
Reviewed July 29, 2010

The hotel has an excelent location. Close to metro, checkpoin Charlie and 15 minutes walking from Brandenburg Tor.
Also has a very good room, spacious and well cleaned.
Breakfast is good and the staff so much atencious. Internet is free in the lobby.
The only complaint I have is about the treatment of the manager (I think she was the manager). When I ask for a 1 hour later checkout she said ok. Then, when I asked the same thing for my friend, she said no. So, I ask: if he requested, would she approve?
Remember that check in is 15h and check out is 12h. We dont have 24h.
Except for this, the hotel is very good.

Reviewed July 27, 2010

My Husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. We booked through the website that advertised a "Romance Package" which included wine, welcome gift and breakfast" we booked this because the deal was so great. When we arrived we were greeted with friendly staff who explained to us our room will be ready within 15 minutes so enjoy a free drink at the bar while we wait. Great! Then when we got to the room, it was the biggest room I have ever seen. Tall ceilings, huge bathroom, sitting room etc. There was rose petals on the bed and scattered in the bathroom. There was even a cake for us to eat, whch was beautiful! We were very impressed with this room and the service. Breakfast was also very good. The location is fantastic, within walking distance to the Sony Centre and Checkpoint Charlie. Berlin is a grat place. The hotel also provides free massages on Tuesday evenings, so make sure you book yourself in it is great. There is also free wifi in the lobby. This is ok because there is a bar and LDC on, so it is ok to sit there at the end of a long day.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Excellent Location in the center of Berlin. Hotel Staff very commendable. We were provided with very good support and our questions were patiently answered.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

This hotel gave us all that we were expectin and more: good situation, nice rooms, excellent breakfast and very good service. Nothing left desired.

If we someday come back to Berlin, this is the Hotel for us!

Reviewed July 22, 2010

Excellent Hotel - We will recommend to others and book again ourselves.
Room for three was spacious and clean; the service and breakfast were outstanding; the location was convienient to all the historical sights; and the value was unbeatable!
Well done Mercure Hotel & Residenz Berlin Checkpoint Charlie!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family