3,492 results
All reviewscheckpoint charlieprivilege suitefamily suitecheck point charliegreat hotelquiet streetseparate toiletcoffee machinearound the cornerhuge roomwithin walking distanceexcellent locationunter den lindensitting areashower roomsuperior roomsmall balcony
Reviewed August 19, 2009

We treavelled to Berlin on a family trip Aug 1-4th 2009. Out party included ou 19yr old daughter and my parents who are Seniors. This hotel if friendly, with large rooms and they are spotless. The Breakfast is worth it! Book the larger rooms they have a balcony. Good location too, close to Checkpoint Charle and walking distance to the main shopping street and good restaurants.

Reviewed August 19, 2009

Hotel in the centre of Berlin, calm, romantic garden - near Unter den Linden, Friedrichstraße and a few minutes walk to the underground station Stadtmitte, good service, good bedding,
we'll come back next year...

Reviewed August 19, 2009

I spent three days with my wife and two children at Mercure Check Point Charlie, the hotel is beatiful, we stayed in a superior room which was really confortable. The staff is very kind and helpfull. It is well located to visit WWII historical places and near magnificent Unter Der Linden and Friedrichstrasse. Due to the short time of our stay we couldn't enjoy all hotel amenities but definitely I would come back again.

Reviewed August 15, 2009

I stayed at Mercure hotel for 3 days and it was a great experience. The staff was helpful and polite. The hotel was very quite. The room was big and very clean. Excellent!.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2009

Based on the good reviews on this forum I made a reservation on this hotel.
When making my reservation, I got a reply offering a week night for Euro 99 instead of the 139 they were originally quoting me. I took the offer, but what a surprise upon arrival, I had been booked at their hotel located 20 Underground stations away from CPC.
Good news : Free car parking
Good News : The Underground station is next to the hotel.
Bad News : The Underground ticket for the day is almost Eu 7 per person
Bad News : Wi-fi in the lobby not working, if you wanted in your room pay extra Eu 9
Bad News : TV only in German, except CNN. Only one pay movie for Eu 13, and I had already seen it.
Bad News : Breakfast costs Eu18 !
Bad News : Isolated hotel, no other place for dinner nor breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple