“great veggie restaurant”

Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
London, United Kingdom
“great veggie restaurant”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

a bit hard to find, but yummy, fresh, purely veg food when you get there! the doner kebab is regarded as one of the main foods of berlin and here they make a vegetarian doner = voner

Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not the friendliest service”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

but my wagenburger was very good (and sizable for the low price). My companion's voner was bland, but he had the option of adding some extra mystery sauce if he wanted.

Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot for veggie travelers”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We went here on our third day of touring Berlin, and I loved it. A small place (just three tables) with a very indie vibe. Watching the spit of veggie meat roasting was a lot of fun, and the taste was great. Prices are quite reasonable, and it's a nice trek out from the city center into a part of Berlin you might not normally visit.

• Visited October 2012
“Yummy, even if one isn't vegan”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We live on the same street and decided to try this, even though we aren't vegan. The kebap was interesting, but I think I prefer the bio-burger (soy product, I think). The french fries are really good; I haven't gotten around to the cheese fries with the fried onions, but it's only a matter of time. Feels like Austin, TX, in Germany.

Poole, United Kingdom
“Vegetarian Kebab - off the spit! Fantastic”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

As we are both veggies we did a fair bit of research before our trip to Belrin - when I read about this place I knew I had to make a visit. This is a totally veggie fast food joint where they have veggie "meat" on a real kebab spit, that is carved off and put in a pitta. The taste was amazing and I wish we had a chance to go back. If you are veggie and in Berlin - GO!. The cafe it opposite a large hotel which is signposted from the nearby station.

• Visited September 2011