“Very good food at reasonable rates”
Review of Saigon - Green

Saigon - Green
Ranked #118 of 10,020 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Very friendly service. Good food. I went twice in this week which itself talks about my comfort both with the happiness. It is rare I repeat the restaurant so quickly.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Our family of four ate dinner here after a long day of traveling and sightseeing. Even though the restaurant was very busy, the staff was able to seat us right away. The food was so good we had take out another night during our stay. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

On a very wet, snowy night we didn’t want to wander far from our hotel - so this based on most reviews looked good

Nothing was disappointing- one of the tastiest Asian meals I’ve had - smiling attentive staff- and the restaurant was clean and inviting

Recommended

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

That the food was great, why, can’t one pay with a card. Why go to a machine to get cash because they won’t pay pin card costs? Why is that the customers problem? This no card business only makes their problem my problem. A shame as the rest was great.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

The place was nice, ambient. The service was very friendly and quick. I ordered spring rolls and Goi Mien Ga and both were delicious! I definitely recommend this Vietnamese restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Saigon - Green? Share your experiences!