“Great place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Saigon - Green
Ranked #40 of 8,231 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Berlin, Germany
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We go there almost every week if not more often. Food is always fresh, very light, you can as well ask to combine dish ingredients for your own taste (that works for curry at least). Their lassi drinks are perfect company for spicy dishes.
Nothing bad to say really.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Bangkok
“Awesome vietnamese food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I absolutely love this place. The food is fresh and very tasty and the waiter are very nice. They have a varierty of specials each day which are very good. I could only eat the starters since they are so delicious. This place is always crowded so if you are more than two persons its probably best to make reservation!

• Visited February 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great place but double-check any reservations...!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We actually ate here in 2013 whilst in Berlin for a large trade event. Food was great. So we wanted to go back again this year. We popped in to make our reservation for the following evening, only to turn up the following night to discover it was closed for the next month. Maybe there had been a misunderstanding when we made the booking but despite asking the staff to write the booking down, they said it would be fine, so we were really surprised to find it closed. And with about 14 of my colleagues on the pavement wondering what on earth was going on!! Luckily the Vietnamese place on Savigny Platz ('Friends') fitted us all in and we had a great time there! But Saigon Green was a great place to eat - shame it was closed when we turned up!!!

Visited February 2014
Porto Alegre, RS
“Unbelievable good and affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I went to this place just because I saw it was crowded and what a nice surprise! Not only the food was way above my expectations, the price with beer, appetizer, main course and expresso was only 15 Euros (without tip!). The spring rolls were perfect, not your usual big stuffed roll, but more of a delicate cone-shaped roll. Do not miss it!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank marcelo_walter
Prague, Czech Republic
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I visited this restaurant twice during my stay in Berlin and both times I left satisfied. The place is always crowdy, so we had to wait for a table because we never had a reservation. Surprisingly, we didn't have to wait for the service nor the food, the staff was really quick and nice. But I what I loved the most was the food, especially the second time when I ordered a noodle soup with bamboo and duck, it was absolutely delicious. The first time we had a variation of rolls and dumplings and it was really good as well. I also loved the fruit cocktails! Prices are, in my opinion, very low, compared to other restaurants I visited in Berlin.
It's not the type of restaurant where you can sit for hours and chat, because it's quite busy and noisy, but otherwise it's great.

• Visited December 2013