“Unbelievable good and affordable!”
Review of Saigon - Green

Saigon - Green
Ranked #50 of 8,796 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I went to this place just because I saw it was crowded and what a nice surprise! Not only the food was way above my expectations, the price with beer, appetizer, main course and expresso was only 15 Euros (without tip!). The spring rolls were perfect, not your usual big stuffed roll, but more of a delicate cone-shaped roll. Do not miss it!

1  Thank marcelo_walter

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I visited this restaurant twice during my stay in Berlin and both times I left satisfied. The place is always crowdy, so we had to wait for a table because we never had a reservation. Surprisingly, we didn't have to wait for the service nor the food, the staff was really quick and nice. But I what I loved the most was the food, especially the second time when I ordered a noodle soup with bamboo and duck, it was absolutely delicious. The first time we had a variation of rolls and dumplings and it was really good as well. I also loved the fruit cocktails! Prices are, in my opinion, very low, compared to other restaurants I visited in Berlin.
It's not the type of restaurant where you can sit for hours and chat, because it's quite busy and noisy, but otherwise it's great.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The restaurant is more like a fast food place with tables but the food was good. Unfortunately there were a few things that were off the menu the night we visited but we had a thai chicken curry and it was lovely. The 'mixed seasonal veggies' consisted of pak choi, and nothing else - a little disappointing. But we'd certainly recommend it for a quick bite.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

First we thought this was more of a snack bar than a nice restaurant for dinner However, we were proven wrong! Although we arrived on a very busy evening, staff were very friendly and fast. The food was freshly prepared and delicious. I would immediately return if I was looking for a dinner in that area.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The place is very crowded, so better order in advance (we didn't and waited 20 minutes). The food is great and interesting. The prices are mid-range, but the food is excellent.