“Freshest food I've ever had ”
Review of Saigon - Green

Saigon - Green
Ranked #51 of 8,860 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Lovely fresh green vegetables in every dish we had. We ordered 4 rice rolls for starters and each ordered a bowl of wonton soup or rice noodles with beef. The broth I had was very simple but looked beautiful. It had a clear broth which was full of fresh flavours. And there weather was bad that day making it even better.

After reading some previous reviews I wish I read them earlier because we had no I how to order from this menu as there's was no description to help us and the waitress was kind but knew little English.

However I highly recommend you go here and order one of their special fruit drinks. I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've eaten a delicious noodle soup. The one with lot of herbs and you can mix up the soup with sauce according to your own preferences. I really enjoy that place. The place is good located near the S-Bahn. Waiter are friendly and food is hot and clean. Ideal to have a normal lunch. Nice decoration.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very good food.
You can buy small dishes and 2-3 of these is a good size dinner.
Efficient and quick service.

1  Thank Seudo V
Reviewed August 20, 2013

After 2 weeks of travelling in Europe, its really comforting to have some Asia food.
This little gem is quite near to my hotel, a few minutes walk from the S-bahn station. I used google map so finding my way there is a breeze.
Food wise, the pho was nice, soup base was well done. However I can tell the rice noodles were not the fresh ones as what we used to have in Vietnam, but still I enjoyed my lunch. We also tried the spring rolls and it was also pretty good.
We spend about Euro27 for 2 bowls of pho, 2 drinks and one order of spring rolls.

1  Thank jaelim
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

A little expensive but a big plate of good food!! Can recommand that surely..........................