Grand Hyatt Berlin
    • Bar/Lounge
    Very Good 4/5
    • Bar/Lounge
    3,264 results
    All reviewspotsdamer platzvox restaurantrooftop poolsony centerthe club loungegreat hotelbrandenburg gatewet roomtop floorwithin walking distancesteam roomholocaust memorialgreat bathroomfive star hotelcentral locationrooms are spaciousmodern hotel
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed March 31, 2014

Gorgeous hotel that looks brand spanking new. Bathrooms are to die for. Was in town for a trade show and our American contingency chose this hotel. I would HIGHLY recommend it for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Go for interior courtyard view and you will sleep like a baby!
    • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
    1  Thank Busmans_Holiday03
    GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Busmans_Holiday03,

Thank you so much for your review of Grand Hyatt Berlin.

I am very grateful for your very kind compliments about the modern design of the hotel, and would like to thank you for your recommendation: it is a great motivator for our entire team. You can be assured that I will share your kind words.

For your next stay at Grand Hyatt Berlin, I would highly recommend trying our mesa restaurant which is also a great place for business meetings.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards from Berlin,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. Service etc is top of the range, it's ideally located to get around Berlin as it's close to the U-Bahn and S-Bahn. Also there are lots of electric smart cars parked close by if you want to whizz around the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Julian N,

I would like to thank you for your kind review of our hotel.

I am pleased to find that you were satisfied by the service at our hotel, and that you spent a nice week's break in Berlin.

I am happy that you were able to discover the exciting city with ease, from the central location of Grand Hyatt Berlin.

The next time you visit, I would recommend spending a relaxing time at our Club Olympus Spa & Fitness and enjoying the view over the rooftops of Berlin from the large pool.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Awesome service - million dollar view from the spa- makes Berlin a great experience. Rooms are super quit and with a press of a button very dark. Very modern. Great breakfast makes you luv to start a new day. Most friendly staff in Berlin! Will go back there anytime.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
    GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Joachin G,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your very positive feedback about Grand Hyatt Berlin.

I was very pleased to read that you had a wonderful time during your stay and that you enjoyed our central location as well as the service provided to you.

Your kind words of appreciation is what motivates our team most to continue providing excellent service, so be assured that I will share your feedback with my team.

For your next stay, may I recommend mesa restaurant, where typical German specialties are served to share. With its relaxed atmosphere it is an ideal place for spending time both with colleagues or friends.

We look forward to welcome you back as a guest in our hotel on your next trip to Berlin.

Best regards from Potsdamer Platz,

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Affordable luxury in the heart of Berlin. i would suggest a firme mattress, but that is a really small detail. The hotel is very comfortable and conveniently located. Since it is fairly big, you might not get a very personalized service, but everyone we dealt with was efficient and polite. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
    GHBerlin, Manager at Grand Hyatt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Renbran,

I would like to thank you very much for your review of Grand Hyatt Berlin.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our luxurious hotel in the heart of Berlin, and would like to thank you for your recommendation. You can be assured that I will share your kind words with my team, as this is great motivation for all of us.

For your next stay I would like to recommend spending a relaxing day at our Club Olympus Spa & Fitness while enjoying the incredible views of Berlin’s skyline.

With kind regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were traveling in Europe with our two children and enjoyed the stay at the Grand Hyatt very much. The rooms were great and we were able to get connecting rooms which makes everything easier when traveling with children. The location is great--walking distance to many things and about 2 blocks from Ubahn and Sbahn trains. I would definitely return to this location when in Berlin.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jeremy S,

Thank you for your review of Grand Hyatt Berlin.

I am pleased to find that you and your children enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am happy that our connection doors suited your expectations and made your travel easier.

I would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation, and we would be more than happy to welcome you all as our guests again in the very near future.

With kind regards from Potsdamer Platz,