We traveled as a group of 3 couples for a stay in Berlin for 3 nights over the New Year. From getting off the aeroplane it was quick and easy to access Innside Berlin hotel through the airport express train, which dropped us off approx 3 minutes walk away at Ostbanhof Station. The area itself is a little intimidating if travelling as a young couple but as there were 6 of us, this was not a problem. The hotel was lovely and modern, whilst the staff could not do enough for us. We were only expected to check in at 3pm but as we had an earlier flight we asked if there was anywhere to put our luggage, he ensured us that 1 of our rooms were ready and we were able to check in right away. The reception staff gave us a map and went into extensive detail to pinpoint all the local amenities, this was very helpful indeed. Prior to booking, I signed up to the Melia Rewards scheme and found that upon my stay I managed to get 15euros per room each day to spend in the hotel bar or minibar. This was a bonus and very handy when waking up in the morning and needing a drink out of the minibar. This hotel was very close to the Berlin wall and transport links round the corner. Also there is a shop right around the corner which is also convenient. The bathrooms are very open plan, but for myself that was not a problem and we knew what we were buying into. The beds were comfy but yes the pillows are very soft, can be folded over but again that's just personal preference. Rooms were of a decent size and as I booked the rooms together they were allocated next to each other which was lovely. All rooms seemed to face into the courtyard, and heating was a nice temperature. Towels got changed every other day but the maids were in each day. The hotel bar is fairly quiet but staff again very attentive! I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home - in Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof - right next to the Ostbahnhof and the East Side Gallery! The central location in the capital allows both the business and the leisure travelers all areas of Berlin can be reached quickly and easily. The hotel enjoys a historic façade. It is comfortable and contemporary in design. Functional rooms in different categories, free Wi-Fi and an extensive breakfast buffet await every visitor in a historic building. You can also benefit a leafy courtyard, meeting rooms and a sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innside Premium Hotels Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Innside Premium Hotel Berlin
- Sol Melia Berlin