We spent 3 days here. Located right beside the train station, you can be in town in 10 minutes.
The hotel was comfortable and quiet. The room was nicely appointed and clean. Beds and pillows were a bit on the soft side, unfortunately. There was a nice sauna and a small gym - also very clean. Public areas were also modern and very nice.
Breakfast, on the other hand, was mediocre at best. The food was average, staff for the most part neither friendly nor unfriendly and the tables were not properly cleaned after the previous guest on all 3 mornings. The breakfast room itself is in drastic need of overhaul - especially the dirty and ripped red carpet in the middle of the room.
In general, we'd probably go back again - the decision would be easier if they would improve their F&B offering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home - in Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof - right next to the Ostbahnhof and the East Side Gallery! The central location in the capital allows both the business and the leisure travelers all areas of Berlin can be reached quickly and easily. The hotel enjoys a historic façade. It is comfortable and contemporary in design. Functional rooms in different categories, free Wi-Fi and an extensive breakfast buffet await every visitor in a historic building. You can also benefit a leafy courtyard, meeting rooms and a sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innside Premium Hotels Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Innside Premium Hotel Berlin
- Sol Melia Berlin