Stylish hotel, belonging to the Spanish Melia-group, but without the Melia-standard.
+ breakfast (but it costs 19 euro!)
- extremely slow reception (10 minutes to check out per person??)
- you hear your neighbours through the walls
- bed not very comfortable
- pillows are just empty bags
- no free internet
- too warm
all combined: reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home - in Novum Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof - right next to the Ostbahnhof and the East Side Gallery! The central location in the capital allows both the business and the leisure travelers all areas of Berlin can be reached quickly and easily. The hotel enjoys a historic façade. It is comfortable and contemporary in design. Functional rooms in different categories, free Wi-Fi and an extensive breakfast buffet await every visitor in a historic building. You can also benefit a leafy courtyard, meeting rooms and a sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novum Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innside Premium Hotels Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Innside Premium Hotel Berlin
- Sol Melia Berlin