I absolutely loved the Park Inn. This was for a number of reasons. First, is the location. It's a short 20minute train ride from Berlin Schoenenfeld Airport. Second, is that the hotel has fantastic views of the city. Even though we were staying on one of the lower floors, it was an incredible view that we had over East Berlin. The opposite side has the most amazing view of the Alexanderplatx TV Tower.
The rooms are also incredible. Housekeeping came everyday and the beds were always lovely and fresh. My sister even spilled red wine on the sheets and wasnt charged! The rooms are pretty fancy too. Not sure how it will be in most rooms, but in ours, the toilet was in a separate room away from the shower. Never had that before! And the shower was amazing. So powerful, i never wanted to get out of it in the mornings. lol
Now, onto the breakfasts. Where to start. There was such a good selection every morning. Cereals, bread, cooked breakfasts, yogurt. You name it, they had it! Breakfasts start at 6 til 10:30. We went most mornings around half 7 and it was fairly quiet. However, one morning we went a bit later at half 8 and struggled to get a table. Obviously, it's a very big hotel and that must be when most people get up. However, we did manage to get one and there was plenty of food there.
We specifically went to Berlin for the Xmas markets. Outside our hotel is Alexanderplatz and they had the best markets in the city. At least according to my sister and I. We explored the city and saw all the major markets and sights and we believed that the Alexanderplatz was the best place to stay for it. We were close to the airport yet the Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz were just a half hour walk away.
Overall, i loved this hotel and would recommend it to anyone. I would definitely stay here again if and when i return to the gorgeous Berlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located right next to the famous Berlin TV tower, in the core of Berlin's historic city center. With its 150 meters in height, the building provides 1,012 rooms, making it the leading representative among Berlin hotels for more than 40 years. This Park Inn Hotel offers you a unique accommodation experience in Berlin with its unforgettable panoramic views of the city. Each room is equipped with high-quality furnishings and a modern design in warm and elegant wood tones. Don't forget to visit Spagos Restaurant, an authentic 3-in-1 concept of restaurant, bar & lounge on the ground floor impressive views of the TV tower and the sky through its glass roof. Additionally you can make traditional culinaric experience in the Humboldts Restaurant and the Zille Stube. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Rezidor, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz