$135
$126
Hilton
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$137
$124
$312
$263
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $337/night.

$251
$210
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$194
$126
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$157
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$217
$206
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

$108
$100
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
$216
$102
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$168
$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

8,707 results
All reviewstv towerfrosted glassshower and toilethuge hotelcorner roombusy hotelcity viewexcellent locationroof terracetrain stationextra pillowshigher floorcentral locationtransport linkschristmas marketdepartment storealexander platz
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Pros:
- As a lone female traveller, it was ideal to stay in a hotel in such a prominent location (If I ever got lost, I just walked back towards the TV Tower and I was there!).
- Felt safe and the staff were polite and attentive.
- Major S-Bahn and U-Bahn stations on your doorstep - easy to plan days out
- So much to see just within walking distance - TV Tower (obviously), DDR Museum (fun!), Marx-Engels Forum, Neptune Fountain, Ephraim-Palais, Nikolaiviertel... the list goes on...
- Helpful reception staff
- Helpful staff from tourist board - I would very much recommend getting the Berlin Welcome Card, which you can purchase right in the lobby of the hotel!
- Next to department store and lively market (with karaoke(!) every evening. Not too noisy though
- Amazing view from room (City View)
- Many international TV channels with TV guides provided...(although you don't come all the way to Berlin just to sit and watch telly in your room, do you?)
- Rooms and beds v comfortable and cleaned to a high standard
- Good shower
- Clothes hanging space
- Bus to/from Tegel Aiport stops next to hotel and only 2,80€ one way

Cons
- Can understand charging for public to use your facilities so that they do not get ruined, but why the terrace charge and WiFi charges for paying guests? I suspect the former may be used to control numbers up on the roof but the WiFi charge is a bit strange, given that this is a popular location for business. Luckily I didn't have to use it as own data signal was fine.
- Slightly odd bathroom arrangement, although everything worked well and no flooding for me at all but could see how it could happen. The bathroom is not a separate room per se but an enclosed frosted glass cubicle (still roomy and nice design) and the same goes for the WC in a separate frosted glass cubicle next to it. However, this was no problem for me at all as I was alone and if you were with a partner surely it wouldn't really be an issue. Nevertheless some travellers might not like it.

- Only hair+shower gel (2-in-1) provided - bit basic for a 4*

Overall, hotel was perfect for me due to location and I didn't have any issues here. The standard for me is not quite what in my (albeit, limited) experience I'd call four-star (feels more like three and a half-star) but unbeatable location and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Hannah R
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel in the centre of the city. Plenty of shops and transport directly outside the hotel. Only drawback was that there was no free WiFi available for guests. Good views from the hotel of a local tourist attraction.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017

The AC was very very weak, but everything else was fine though. Its a very basic hotel with not much else to offer.
In my opinion the AC should work since they say they have it. its very important for me.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

My room was on the 26th floor with an amazing view over Berlin. Staff is really nice towards clients and kind. Really liked staying there. The bar downstairs is really nice and service was good too. I recommend this place

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Park Inn has a great location in Berlin- very close to a U-Bahn and an S-Bahn stop. The TV is so close as well, with plenty of shops nearby. I stayed there as part of a tour group and the buffet style dinner and breakfast was great. There were quite a few options to choose from. An addition to the breakfast menu that my family would have appreciated is bacon.
The rooms were on the small side, which was explained to us before we arrived. My sister and I had a room on the 27th floor and we had a stunning view of east Berlin.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family