The Hotel is ideally situated in Alexanderplatz within easy walking distance of Unter den Linden , the Museum Island , Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag .
It is a massive , modern hotel with over 1000 bedrooms on 40 + floors .
When we arrived the reception area was very busy but it was well staffed so our check in proceeded quite quickly. No problems at all .
Our room was fairly small but quite adequate for our needs. It was pleasantly decorated with a table and chairs and flat screen TV . We had a superb view of the TV Tower and a large portion of Berlin . The most important bit - the bed - was very comfortable
Unfortunately , there was very little cupboard space so most of our clothes remained in our cases . We had been promised a mini bar when booking but didn't get one . Reception would have moved us to another room but we didn't bother
The bathroom was a little strange , being constructed of frosted glass and having a common door between the shower cubicle and the bathroom entrance .The shower also leaked a little into the bedroom but not so as to cause any real problem.
Breakfast was excellent - the usual buffet with something to suit all tastes and dietary requirements
The restaurant food was fine but not exactly memorable . We thought the menu somewhat limited.
The concierge was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with . He helped us to find our way around quite a lot and booked us onto some good trips .
The Galleria opposite provided really excellent shopping.
Travelling around was no problem as the rail station was , conveniently , no more than 400 metres away .
We found the Berlin Welcome Card very useful and saved us a fair amount of money travelling around and eating in restaurants .
Scotch in the hotel was very expensive and that alone made our nightcap memorable !
All in all however , a good hotel , well suited for touring Berlin. Would use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located right next to the famous Berlin TV tower, in the core of Berlin's historic city center. With its 150 meters in height, the building provides 1,012 rooms, making it the leading representative among Berlin hotels for more than 40 years. This Park Inn Hotel offers you a unique accommodation experience in Berlin with its unforgettable panoramic views of the city. Each room is equipped with high-quality furnishings and a modern design in warm and elegant wood tones. Don't forget to visit Spagos Restaurant, an authentic 3-in-1 concept of restaurant, bar & lounge on the ground floor impressive views of the TV tower and the sky through its glass roof. Additionally you can make traditional culinaric experience in the Humboldts Restaurant and the Zille Stube. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz