This hotel had a great location in the center of Berlin, with really close access to the train station, great for business travel. It was very clean, spacious, and had plenty of room to unpack and put things away. One small complaint; the elevators tended to be busy-- you may have to wait several minutes to catch them and even then, they would stop on nearly every floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located right next to the famous Berlin TV tower, in the core of Berlin's historic city center. With its 150 meters in height, the building provides 1,012 rooms, making it the leading representative among Berlin hotels for more than 40 years. This Park Inn Hotel offers you a unique accommodation experience in Berlin with its unforgettable panoramic views of the city. Each room is equipped with high-quality furnishings and a modern design in warm and elegant wood tones. Don't forget to visit Spagos Restaurant, an authentic 3-in-1 concept of restaurant, bar & lounge on the ground floor impressive views of the TV tower and the sky through its glass roof. Additionally you can make traditional culinaric experience in the Humboldts Restaurant and the Zille Stube. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Rezidor, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz