Yes, the location is great, right at Alexanderplatz, metro right outside the door, airport 20 min (a bit more than 20€ by taxi), and you never get lost in Berlin, just follow the huge TV tower and the hotel is right there. Rooms are nice and confortable, the hotel is a bit too big for my taste but has nice bars and restaurant, the view is nice (the higher the better, of course), and you can even do some bungee-jumping from the top floor (didn't try it, do you think I'm suicidal?). Nice restaurants just around the corner (Spanish, Italian, whatever). So, what could be negative? Two things. First, wifi is awfully expensive and not that good (18€ for 24h and the connection went down a few times), and I'm a bit particular about paying for wifi in expensive hotels, I think it should be included. Strangely, cheaper ones more often provide it for free. Second, the bathroom. It has all you need, but it is directly inside the room. I've been to many hotels that follow the current trend of glass walls in the shower and so, but here you actually pass through the bathroom to get to the actual room. Both the lavatory and shower have glass partitions, and so does the toilet (in this case not transparent...), so you have to be in really intimate terms with the person you would be sharing the room with. I prefer a little more privacy. Still, it may be me. The staff was nice and particularly friendly for a big hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located right next to the famous Berlin TV tower, in the core of Berlin's historic city center. With its 150 meters in height, the building provides 1,012 rooms, making it the leading representative among Berlin hotels for more than 40 years. This Park Inn Hotel offers you a unique accommodation experience in Berlin with its unforgettable panoramic views of the city. Each room is equipped with high-quality furnishings and a modern design in warm and elegant wood tones. Don't forget to visit Spagos Restaurant, an authentic 3-in-1 concept of restaurant, bar & lounge on the ground floor impressive views of the TV tower and the sky through its glass roof. Additionally you can make traditional culinaric experience in the Humboldts Restaurant and the Zille Stube. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz