I have recently stayed at this hotel in November 2012. The room was really clean and tidy although the budget room was abit small. I wouldn't book the budget room next time, I would spend abit more and get the next size room as the glass toilet and shower rooms wern't great. They do have obscured glass but I would have preferred to have spent abit more to have a seperate bathroom. The bar and restaurant were excellent - there was entertainment all nights and the bar was always busy. Staff very friendly and helpful and the location is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located right next to the famous Berlin TV tower, in the core of Berlin's historic city center. With its 150 meters in height, the building provides 1,012 rooms, making it the leading representative among Berlin hotels for more than 40 years. This Park Inn Hotel offers you a unique accommodation experience in Berlin with its unforgettable panoramic views of the city. Each room is equipped with high-quality furnishings and a modern design in warm and elegant wood tones. Don't forget to visit Spagos Restaurant, an authentic 3-in-1 concept of restaurant, bar & lounge on the ground floor impressive views of the TV tower and the sky through its glass roof. Additionally you can make traditional culinaric experience in the Humboldts Restaurant and the Zille Stube. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz