There are some positives and some negatives about this hotel.
It is overlooking Alxeranderplatz and has a great view of the city.
We had told them that it was our wedding anniversary, and asked for a view of the tower. Which we got, and also got a nice little plate of fruit.
We got complimentary breakfast. A choice of cooked (eggs, tomatoes, frankfurters), continental (cold meats, cheeses) and cereals (muesli, cornflakes, etc). Breakfasts were good, but it did get busy in the dining hall.
The room had a bizarre set up. The toilet, shower and sink we all separate. The sink was in the middle of the room and the shower was right next to the bed. I liked it, but it might be a bit strange to some people.
You have to pay 3 euros to sit on the roof terrace. It should be free for hotel guests, and once up there it is just a tiny little deck. Although you do get to watch people hurl themselves off the roof on the zip line they have up there.
We had asked for a double room (as we were on our wedding anniversary), what we got was two single beds pushed together, and two single duvets. Really not good enough.
The air-conditioning in our room didn't work. Asked at reception twice, and was never resolved. It was really hot in there on a couple of occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is located right next to the famous Berlin TV tower, in the core of Berlin's historic city center. With its 150 meters in height, the building provides 1,012 rooms, making it the leading representative among Berlin hotels for more than 40 years. This Park Inn Hotel offers you a unique accommodation experience in Berlin with its unforgettable panoramic views of the city. Each room is equipped with high-quality furnishings and a modern design in warm and elegant wood tones. Don't forget to visit Spagos Restaurant, an authentic 3-in-1 concept of restaurant, bar & lounge on the ground floor impressive views of the TV tower and the sky through its glass roof. Additionally you can make traditional culinaric experience in the Humboldts Restaurant and the Zille Stube. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz