I was there only for one night.lovely receptionist. I think she was arabic. But no AC. Shocking.it was very warm at the time and I was literally gonna pass out. No fans at reception. Although there was free wifi which worked at certain locations. Right next to old communist buildings. But also near enough to Alexanderplatz and some nice shopping areas. Not really three star but good for a night or two of cheap tourist break. also quite a lot of students hanging around. Not really bad but the poor chaps couldnt bear the heat so all were lying around half naked in the hallway trying to get wifi reception on their laptop. Not a nice sight when you are with your Mrs, staying in a hotel which was booked as a part of her birthday trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Berlin life: The Mercure Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is in a prime location in the center of the capital, just a stone's throw from the Alexanderplatz U-Bahn, S-Bahn and local train stations. Our 158 spacious rooms and Suites are comfortably furnished and all feature WIFI. From Tegel Airport, the TXL bus goes directly to Alexanderplatz; from Schönefeld Airport, the RB14 takes you the short distance to the hotel. If arriving by car, parking is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Hotel Berlin am Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Berlin
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin