“Woah Pho!”

Ranked #791 of 8,928 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've eaten here both times I've visited Berlin, the second time wasn't as good as the first, though.
May be because a big bowl of Po on a winter's night is better than on a hot summer one :s
The menu is pretty small, but everything is cooked from scratch with fresh ingredients. The starters are amazing, though. Worth a look in, if you're in the area. However, if it's vietnamese you are looking fort, and have the time, we found District Mot, in Rosenthaler Straße to be of a better quality.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I honestly thought Hamy was better, and cheaper too. The broth was pretty flat and the noodles have the testure of those you bought at a supermarket. But overall, I would think that it's still a decent place to have a quick meal, but nothing special really.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Anyone whos been to germany will know how much they love carbs and meat so me and my partner decided to hunt this place out after reading about it on here and in an article in the guardian.
The food was clearly made from amazingly fresh ingredients and everything was delicious! The only thing reminding me that i was actually in europe not asia was the weather as it was cold and rainy and we had to sit under an outdoor orning but it was worth it. If i were to go again i may try and book.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I just want to say beforehand I would give this a 3/4 but Tripadvisor doesn't have this option!

Most of the restaurants that looked good around this area were very busy so after a bit of a search we went for Miss Saigon as there was still some space and we had heard that Vietnamese is a very popular cuisine right now in Berlin.

I ordered a beef goi cuon, a bun thit nuong and a Saigon Dreams to wash it down. The ingredients seemed fresh but I feel that the flavours didn't hit the spot as much as they should have. The goi cuon's were huge! But sadly they were overfilled with vermicelli rendering them largely tasteless. The bun thit nuong was decent, but I didn't expect the pork to be in a broth as previous versions I've had were drier. It was also well priced with a meal for two coming in at 24 Euros.

1  Thank Chen M
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Small and crowded but very friendly. Prices är low and the food is authentic and very good. Great for lunch.