“Good Spanish food”

Ranked #440 of 8,708 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

A nice resturant . Good good . Grate location near Best western am spittelmarkt hotel. The fish soup was a little sollty.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Dear Owner,

Last night you lost 60 euros of business.

My husband and I arrived when only 4 tables were occupied. However, after receiving our menus, we were made to wait 15 minutes without any attention from your staff. When we called them over, they completely ignored us. It seems they were more interested in laughing and joking amongst themselves at the bar.

After a further wait, we decided to give our business to an Italian restaurant nearby.

If it was my business I would be utterly outraged that I was actually paying for sloppy, incompetent staff that actually ruin rather than support my business model.

1  Thank Che1974
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Our first night in Berlin, found this Spanish great food and brilliant waiters, nice area and comfortable place, stayed here late because it's just a few steps from our hotel and the family's favorite in Berlin.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tapas y Mas Tres is a wonderful restaurant in the heart of Berlin. Great food and wonderful service. The salads are large and the prices are reasonable. Great outdoor patio. If in Berlin, you need to try this place.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

An attractive venue, especially the terrace. The very good food, from a wide ranging menu is appealing, but the service was not particularly friendly nor efficient.