“The best walk of my lifffeeee!”
Review of Free Berlin Tours

and up
Berlin Wall and Third Reich History 3-Hour Bike Tour in Berlin
Ranked #4 of 140 Outdoor Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: ON YOUR BIKE - INTO THE CITY! We provide a comfy bike and an experienced & entertaining guide. In just 3 hours you will discover one of the most fascinating cities on earth! TASTE THE ORIGINAL We love Berlin and feel at home on its streets. Our guides are Berlin-experts: experienced, entertaining & just as diverse as our guests. That's why we offer tours with personality & great quality since 2008. CENTRAL MEETING POINT We start our tours at the Nikolaiviertel in front of the Nikolai Church. That's just 5 mins. away from the TV-Tower/Alexanderplatz - it couldn't be more central! SEE MORE - EVERYWHERE Bike Tours are THE BEST way to explore Berlin. You won't get stuck in traffic, you will breath fresh air and enjoy quiet ways through the city. All the sights are within reach. Every 5-10 mins. we stop at spots of interest and chat. It's a relaxing activity. Promise! THESE TOURS are on offer daily at 2.30 pm (Reservation recommended): 1. BERLIN'S BEST - the perfect overview 2. POOR BUT SEXY - the alternative Berlin 3. THE WALL / THIRD REICH - history for dummies 4. TOP SECRET - hidden places SEE YOU SOON!
Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best walk of my lifffeeee!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This tour was absolutely amazing. Hands down the best tour I have ever been on! Sam Noble was our tour guide. If you are in Berlin you must go on this tour and go with Sam! He has made me fall in love with Berlin.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Hannah F

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Frankfurt, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Free walking tour--w/ Sam as tour guide”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was the highlight of our trip to Berlin, an unforgettable tour with the most fascinating tour guide. We were taken on the most incredible ride through the entire history of Germany and Berlin with his amazing way at explaining the significant events that occurred here. The way he explained everything was like being taken back in time, the details and vividness made you feel like you were there. I have traveled all over the world and have been on many tours, and this was by far the best I have ever experienced. I plan to come back to Berlin to do the same tour again, it is totally worth doing it again! If you can get Sam as your tour guide, you will be more than amazed.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ron H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Tour Guide made it incredibly fascinating!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

New Year's Day - his name was Sam Noble - extremely charismatic and knowledgeable guide, who took us around all of Berlin's key sites and had us hanging on to every word, despite the hangovers. Better than any 'paying tours' ( yes, you tip, but it's more than earned) with a break built in. Great 3.5 hrs, can't recommend enough.

1 Thank Rachel J
Westminster, vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must do a free Berlin walking tour!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Our tour was amazing, with a brilliant guide, Sam Noble. He is a captivating story teller and he shares his passion and knowledge of Berlin over the 3 hour tour. I recommend doing a walking tour early on in your trip to Berlin because it will help you decide what sites you want to see. Even if the weather is crumby, this tour is definitely worth doing. I'm sure all the guides are great, but I highly recommend Sam!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jacky S
Norwegian
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“I've become addicted to Free Tours!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I had a Sunday off in Berlin by myself and decided early to join the Free Tour. I travel a lot and wherever there is a Free Tour and I have the time I will include it. i have been coming regularly to Berlin since 1979 - I have guided this city in all sorts of ways myself, and therefore was curiuous how Free Tour is doing it. With my background there was naturally very little new information for me, BUT I saw Berlin presented in a new way, with great historic details, entertaining anecdotes and perspectives to matters I've never heard before. I also thouroughly admired the beautiful English and choice of words by this excellent guide David! We were about 30 personsn freezing and almost drowning in snow today - and he kept us all entranced by his excellent guiding. I can share his experience of tourists and friends feeling sorry for him being a guide in a city with so much depressing and negative history, and his response that there is no place in Europe where our modern history is so apparent and alive as in Berlin - this is world history created by our parents and grandparents! If you think you can see Berlin without a guide you just don't know what you are missing. Thank you David!

Visited December 2012