“If you want a change from mostly meat”
Review of Let's go Sylt

Let's go Sylt
Order Online
Ranked #1,457 of 10,023 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

All chose fish dishes. Service a bit slow. Good portions of seafood but potatoes a wee bit greasy. My daughter enjoyed creme brûlée.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed December 18, 2018

Had there a brunch . Food is good but seating a little tricky. I saw 'bigger' persons really having problems sitting down and our table was also too small for 2 persons. Food quality is great but a bit overpriced but well on KuDamm

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2018

My wife and myself had lunch here Saturday lunchtime. From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted warmly and shown to our seats in a lovely setting.
The atmosphere was lively and festive and the restaurant was busy but not too busy.
It was good to see the fish being displayed and cooked in the restaurant.

The starter was nice but the mains were superb. I had the pasta with the spicy lobster sauce and scampi extra. I'm sorry I turned down the offer of extra bread because I could have used it to wipe up all the sauce.

My wife had large wild prawns with veg risotto, again a great dish which was fully eaten. The prawns were big and meaty and easy to peel.

If we're back in Berlin we will surely be returning.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Companion586673
Reviewed November 9, 2018

My client and I had a very good meal here. The soup and fish were very tasty. My only complaint is that the service was quite slow, though friendly.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank TourGuideKevin
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Stopped on a whim with my wife for dinner and wine. Bottles of wine tended to be vastly overpriced (€33+), but we settled on a Chianti for €21.
We both chose a burger for mains and found ourselves tucking into a meaty patty with zucchini and jalapeños, tasty indeed.
Not the place to go for cut price food, but you certainly get what you pay for.

Date of visit: October 2018