“Waste of Money”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I went here looking for a great steak. I was sadly disappointed. The venue is along Kurfustendamm which is one of the main streets in Berlin. From the outside the restaurant looks upscale. I ordered the bruschetta for starters which was ok & the steak for my main. Almost 2/3 of the steak was inedible due to the fat. The waitress asked me if the food was ok & I told her that it was probably one of the worst I've ever had. To be fair she did offer me coffee or desert to make up for it however I declined as I don't do either. The meal was also expensive & represented no value. Avoid this place in order not to be disppointed.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We were three, taking lunch on the terasse. Two selected course from the lunch menu, which was good and also a good quality price ratio. One choose tuna sashimi from the card, but was served two nice pieces of fried tuna. We accepted the error. Tuna course was Good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

When we came into the restaurant the lady was very friendly and told us that we could pick a seat in the front or the back.
We choose too go sit in the front, and then the guy with the long hair, told us that we could not sit there “if 5 people walk in were do they have too sit? With an attitude.. at 09:30pm.
You are not welcome here!”
Don’t really think this is normale, but people like him should be fired.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank CARLJVDK
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I usually eat seafood or vegetarian. The only vegetarian alternative on the lunch menu was pasta. Since I had that last day and didn't feel like fish I ended up with snitzel. The salad we got before the actual meal served was really good. Champion sauce also really good and potatoes fine. There was too much snitzel on my plate and to little veggies however. Wether or not that was because of me not being too used to eating meat as the main component any longer I cannot deside. We were three people ordering the same thing and the other two, meat lovers, were satisfied with the amount of snitzel. The fish eaters seemed very satisfied as well. Service was good.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank heges906
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Very good good exelant survise Í and my husband have a good time dining good steak and vine. Thanks

Date of visit: May 2018