Free cancellation until 07/29
Hotels.com
$147
$117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
Book now, pay at stay
$367
$257
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $310/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
$114
$108
Hotel Website
  • Room Service
$141
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$109
$96
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$172
$121
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$224
$180
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$231
$127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$231
$177
Priceline
2,713 results
All reviewsmarlene barthe club loungesenior suitedeluxe roomconference hotelexcellent hoteltiergarten parkbreakfast buffetspa arearain showercoffee machineshopping areagreat roomlarge bathrooman upgradeluxury hotelbus stop
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I visited Berlin as a gift for my girlfriend birthday and stayed at the InterContinental as part of that. I asked them in advance to help me make it a special occasion. From the moment of booking and throughout they were very helpful. Upon arrival all the staff were always very cheerful and happy to help, the concierge was a great help for tips and getting around. I booked a massage for my girlfriend and this was easy to do with their help and apparently excellent too.

The hotel has a modern feel and was completely spotless. The bar area had a warm feel too. Our room was spacious and very well furnished. Top class all the way through. I have been to several InterContinental's across Europe and I would say this is the best one I have stayed at.

There were a couple of stand out things

1. The breakfast buffet is simply brilliant. Huge selection to cover all tastes and of good quality. The waffles and pancakes made fresh by the chef were delightful. I would highly recommend that!

2. Placing a birthday cake in the room with a bottle of bubbly was the icing on the cake and a great surprise for the birthday girl. Thank you IC Berlin!

3. Location is great, a stroll from the Zoo that we tried out and the bus from the airport stops there (X9). Also the bus to City centre stops outside (200)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert_P_Herr, General Manager at InterContinental Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear John

I am pleased that we were able to make your stay as special as you wished it to be and I sincerely thank you for taking the time to also share this experience.

We strongly believe that the little touches and the attention in service are key to an extraordinary stay. We encourage our teams to listen to guests' needs and to also act on these.

So your compliments will encourage us to continue our approach and I hope that all your InterContinental Hotels and Resorts stays will be just the same.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The InterContinental Berlin hotel in Berlin is a class hotel offering highly contemporary facilities and amenities commensurate with the star rating. The hotel’s spa is the major attraction, the spa having won many awards. The huge spa area provides saunas, health facilities and a sun terrace. The hotel’s service facilities are excellent and it even dedicates a personal agent for the guest’s convenience, if you are a Club Intercontinental member. The member is also able to access a separate Lounge bar where the hotel offers three snack buffets at different times of the day. The restaurant facilities and the bar facilities are top of the line and additionally offer magnificent views, being located on the fourteenth floor. If you want to take a stroll to loosen your limbs, the Tiergarten Park is close by. This is one hotel which does not feature any free offers and perhaps that is the reason why the tariff is lower than other equivalent hotels.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert_P_Herr, General Manager at InterContinental Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Nicolas,

thank you for choosing the InterContinental Berlin.

Your remarks are quite interesting to me. There are several free services which we offer and also a variety of amenities which you are able to benefit from at the charge of an additional fee. For example we offer free wireless standard internet to all our guests. Also, you may use our gym as well as our pool free of charge.

On the other hand, to maintain an exclusive atmosphere in certain areas of the hotel and to charge only those guests who actually take advantage of those areas, there are costs for using our wellness area as well as all the benefits of our Club InterContinental.

The latter are numerous and range from free snacks and drinks to free access of our saunas and Club Lounge to a separate meeting room and free high-speed internet.

In this way, we ensure - as you indicated - that you as our guest are able to create the stay you need and seek without charging you for services you will not take advantage of.

I am pleased that we met your demands and that you enjoyed a more than comfortable stay at our hotel and look forward to host you again.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I stayed with my wife and son for two days when doing a weekend trip to Berlin. It turned out to be a great hotel for a weekend stay. Nice location at the park, close to the Berlin Zoo. Bus stop in front of the hotel made it very simple to get to the very central/historical places in Berlin. The bus also has a very frequent schedule. For shopping it’s about a 10 minute walk to the busy commercial streets.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Wanne A, Geschäftsführer at InterContinental Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear PVF010

I am glad you had a comfortable stay with your family in Berlin. Thank you for taking time to review the InterContinental Berlin and being with us as a leisure guest. Berlin is a great city with a lot of sightseeing points. Luckily the location of our hotel is really convenient to get to know the city fast and uncomplicated.
Hope to see you back in Berlin in the future. Until then, I wish you many great travel experiences.

With best regards

Reviewed March 11, 2014

During ITB Berlin I stayed at room 308. I was subjected to excessive amount of noise every single night during my stay. The on-going parties carried on until 5am in the morning. I kept calling reception to ask for them to stop this nuisance and I was told that the parties will end soon!!However they carried on until 5 am, and I had to wake up at 7 to make it to my meetings. No apologies, no explanations, no cares!!

The second problem was breakfast. I have travelled all around the world and stayed in many city hotels and never ever had to line up with my breakfast plate in my hand to find an available table. The worst is I had to que while there were minimum of 10 empty reserved tables. Every time I walked to a table I was warned by a waiter that the table is reserved. At the end I had no choice but to sit at one of the reserved tables, and when I did I was asked to get up and leave the table(not very professional!!) even though there were no other available tables. It is shocking for a hotel with more than 1000 beds to have such a small restaurants, and reserve nearly all the tables in the small restaurant, keeping in mind none of the reserved tables ever got filled.

Finally the security guards kept questioning us every time we entered or left the hotel. They obviously could not tell the guests and randoms apart. After a few times it stats to get annoying to report to the security guard every move you make!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank CengizSayir
Robert_P_Herr, General Manager at InterContinental Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear CengizSayir

thank you very much for staying at the InterContinental Berlin during ITB. I am sincerely sorry that your stay was neither comfortable nor relaxing. These are very important aspects when you stay at a hotel during a major exhibition with important meetings and events.

We are currently in revision of the ITB week and will make sure that guests like yourself will enjoy a much more comfortable stay during the next ITB. The same applies to our breakfast and security procedures.

Please accept my apologies for not living up to your expectations. In order to clear any remaining misunderstandings, I will also get in touch with you personally.

This way, I hope that we will restore your trust in our hotel and that you will enjoy many future stays at the InterContinental Berlin.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

For a Business trip I stayed in room 608. At the early evening no place to drink coffee. Every day, parties until 5:00 am I couldn't sleep a single day before 04:00am. At breakfast all tables are already reserved nice system but where am I supposed to have breakfast? I really wonder if this hotel employs any managers. Never again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Jiska E
Robert_P_Herr, General Manager at InterContinental Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Jiska

I thank you for staying with the InterContinental Berlin during the busy week of ITB and also for bringing the challenges you were facing to my attention.

In order to sort out any further misunderstandings which may prevail after your stay, I will get in touch with you personally.

Please be assured that your comfort and experience is of utmost importance to us and that we take your comment very seriously.

Also, I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again at our hotel so that we can convince you that your experience was an exception.