“I agree good food service and price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sisal

Sisal
Ranked #648 of 8,231 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Mitte
N.Yorks
“I agree good food service and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just returned from staying at the Amano hotel so found the lovely restaurant close by,visited it twice the second time on a saturday night and was full they were turning customers away!
Food and service was good and good value,so agree with previous comments.

• Visited October 2013

Sofia
“Definitely worth at least one visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We chose this restaurant based on the reviews from Tripadvisor. Everything is very good in this restaurant: food, service, atmosphere and value for money. It is nicely decorated and looks cozy and welcoming. The open kitchen makes it even more interesting. We are glad to have found this restaurant and we will visit it for sure next time!

• Visited September 2013
Berlin, Germany
“Huge portions of very tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

When my friend went there the first time, he was just waiting, killing some time, so he ordered only the dessert: tiramisu. Go got so big portion of it, he thought the waitress especially liked him. He was kind of disappointed (of not being so "special" after all) when later we went there together and the tiramisu portion was still the same big.

The food is very tasty. The portions are huge. And the tiramisu: delicious.
We do not go there more often as you have to be very hungry to face a meal in this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very Good Service, Food & Price...Highly Recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Like others here, we stumbled upon Café Sisal while looking for another TripAdvisor rated Italian restaurant.

Good service. Great food. Very good price.

After we ordered our pleasant and attentive waitress suggested to my wife that the salad she ordered along with an entrée was going to be to much food and that a small salad would be more than enough. She was right. And she was "right on" with her Merlot suggestion which was surprisingly good, especially for the price.

Our salads were very fresh and tasty. The house dressing was very tasty, enhanced the vegetables rather than overwhelming them and was just the right amount.

The vegetable pizza was excellent. Again the vegetables were very fresh and tasty. The crust was perfect (if you like thin crust). It was surprising to get such great, truly Italian pizza in Germany.

This was probably the best priced meal we have had in Berlin.

If this restaurant was near home, we would frequent it often.

• Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Delicious food and excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was alone on my visit to Sisal. I wanted to order a small salad and a pasta entree. The waitress advised me that it would be too much food, so she said she'd bring me a very small salad and a slightly smaller entree and charge me less. As it turned out the very small salad was quite large enough and I was not able to finish the smaller entree even though I was pretty hungry. The salad was fresh and tasty and the pasta was delicious. My bill turned out to be even less than I expected -- barely more than the cost of the entree alone and quite inexpensive. And I found the waitress charming and attentive. This was an excellent value -- excellent food well prepared at an informal, neighborhood restaurant.

• Visited July 2013