1,178 results
All reviewsembassy areasmall poolsauna and steam roomnice hotelbus stopspa areaexecutive roomquiet areabrandenburg gatean upgrademin walksingle duvetszoologischer gartentea and coffee making facilitieszoo stationbusiness triptop floor
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel Pestana Berlin Tiergarten is very quite and cozy place in Berlin nearby one of the most beautiful city garden in Europe, and almost in the tourist centre of Berlin - Cultural Capital of United Europe.
The hotel has everything you may need in your everyday tourist life - restorante, poll, gym, sauna, steam bath ... The staff is full of hospitality and care about guests. Hotel design is in marine style.
I have been there few times and is going to come again during my next visit to Berlin.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
PestanaBerlin, Manager at Pestana Berlin Tiergarten, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Igor_Kado , Thank you for posting your comments. We appreciate your kind remarks regarding the staff and the design from the hotel! See you soon at the Pestana berlin Tiergarten

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pestana Berlin, was a great find, it is a great hotel, that has everthing.
Its close to embassys, and in front of the hotel there is a bus stop, that you can take bus 100 that take you to all major turistics views, it is close to Tiergarten a beautiful park.
The hotel has everthing, poll, sauna, gym, the room that I stay it was a big room, with a balcony, minibar that was free of charge and was restock everyday, I sleap like an angel, the bed was very comfortable, It have tea and coffe facilities, ipod dock station.My room was a upgrade room, and I loved. I went back to Berlin last month, I just did not stay on this hotel again because it was a little expensive for me at the time, I did not find a good rate, but I suggest to all my friends to stay in this hotel, I loved. If I find a good rate on my next trip I will stay again on this hotel.
The breakfest has everything, jams, breads, nutella, eggs, salads, juices, teas, coffee, bacon, german salsages. The staff was polite, and respond any question that I had, they provide me maps, the hotel is very clean.

Room Tip: If you can, and have opportunity ask for a upgrade room, it was not expensive it was like 10 euros more per night.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank albavsilva
PestanaBerlin, Manager at Pestana Berlin Tiergarten, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

„The staff were friendly and willing to put themselves out to help us”Dear Hermione S., we pleased about your statement and we will price our staff. The high speed internet will be slower when a lot of people using it. Many Tanks - your Pestana Berlin team

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a nice hotel nicely located in the embassy area of Berlin and directly by the beautiful Tiergarten. Rooms are nicely furnished and are large. Mini bar is poor and there's nothing directly around where you can get additional stuff.

What makes me furious about business hotels (this is one) is when they charge for internet. Add the 5€ to the price of the room but don't get me to hazzle with picking up a voucher and paying for it. I can never recommend such a hotel to anyone and if they fix that it's definitely worth staying there as rates are good. Also, there's a fixed line internet in the romms but the speed on the is slower than dial-up modems in the 90s.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
PestanaBerlin, Manager at Pestana Berlin Tiergarten, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear HasseE,
Thank you very much for posting your review following your recent stay at Pestana Berlin Tiergarten. You are right to point out that the hotel is nicely located in the embassy area, which is a very quiet district of Berlin, yet only minutes away from Potsdamer Platz and Kurfürsten Damm, and adjacent to Berlin’s largest park, the Tiergarten. The next shop is approximately 8 - 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel or 3 Minutes by Bus. The Mini Bar is stocked with soft drinks, beer, wine and peanuts and additional items can be ordered through room service.
We also appreciate your comments concerning the internet. We are sorry if you have not been made aware of all the options available. These options include a free LAN connection in all bedrooms with 128 mbps as well as a chargeable high speed WIFI access. In addition we offer free high speed WIFI access in all public areas and a business desk with free high speed internet access and printing in the Lobby.
Once again thank you very much for your review and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Pestana Berlin Tiergarten in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2013

All fantastic just no free parking around u are forced to use the garage of the hotel location is quite and jogging around the corner, they have a nice restaurant and excellent service there, spa is cute design and lots of towels

Room Tip: Al. Rooms okay
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
PestanaBerlin, Manager at Pestana Berlin Tiergarten, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your comments, especially those concerning the employees and look forward to welcoming you back to Pestana Berlin Tiergarten. Kind regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed between 05th and 9th of March while attending a trade show at the "Berlin Messe".
Spacious and trendy guest rooms without being pretencious. Light colours (mostly white and blue) decorate the Hotel where with sea related theme. My floor had a beautiful sentence on the wall taken from a poetry book I supose. Nice business breakfast, with more that enough choice of food and drink items. Also tried the bar at the evening which is calm and nice to chat with friends while having some snacks and drinks (not expensive).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CatT_22

„New and excellent Hotel” Dear CatT_22, thanks for your lovely review. The blue colors will reflect the ocean and the Portuguese lifestyle. We look forward to welcoming you back to Pestana Berlin Tiergarten. Kind regards