“100% vegan, but dont let that put you off.”
Review of Viasko

Viasko
Ranked #1,314 of 8,796 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I am about as far from Vegan as you can get, but my partner can't have lactose so we decided to go here for dessert after a main meal at another place as she knew she would be able to eat anything on the menu.

She had the rice pudding which was gorgeous, really thick, served on pears. It had a bit of cinnamon in it, which tasted amazing.
I had the 'cake of the day', which that day was a 'cheesecake' (obviously with no cheese), and again that was really tasty considering it was probably made of things I would normally recognise as food.

The drinks there were great too, I had a mocktail which was ginger ale with orange and lime in it, and it tasted gorgeous.

Admittedly, I would have never picked to go here, but I'm glad that we did because the food was great, the service was friendly, they spoke great english and it was a nice little place to go.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great vegan brunch after a night out, decent value, variety, nice atmosphere - everything just right. If you are wearing fur you cannot get in - a political statement. Try the soya milkshake its amazing.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Me and some friends used the Trip Advisor App to see where the closest Vegan restaurant was on a trip to Berlin recently. By chance it was Viasko. We walked for 20 minutes to it as it was a nice day. Throughout our walk we kept saying "this better be worth it!". My god, it was. Only one of the 4 of us is vegan, then two vegetarians and one meat-eater. We all were in heaven. So much choice and every single thing was so delicious. The service was great, we are all english speakers with very little german and all servers we encountered made an effort to speak to us in English when they saw us struggling.

The experience was so good we went back the next day for Sunday buffet!

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This, already a classic berliner vegan place never lets you down. At least if you order the trocken bottle of riesling costing you 21 euros. The place is so popular that sometimes they run out of ingredients before the night is over but at least in our case we pretty much got what we came for.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We loved this place, everything vegan so no reason to ask about any dishes. The portions were enormous, very good value, well presented, very tasty and great service.