“Very nice sushi and thai”

Tuans Hutte - Kleines Restaurant
Ranked #511 of 10,089 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

The whole family - three boys and two adults - went there for dinner. The place was really buzzi ng with a friendly atmosphere, and we got the last free table. Two of the boys had sushi, and were really enthisuastic. The rest of the family had very nice thai dishes, with chicken and duck. Nice desserts and teas as well. And not very expensive. A good choice.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Came here one evening and blown away with how authentic and tasty the food here is...a must visit when in Berlin

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

It was an okay place not much more to say. The place is small and simple, food was okay. I like the fact of a candle and flowers on the table. My portion of beef was super small that put me off completely (€12) but my friends meal was good. I would say the place is overpriced a bit for the quality and quantity of the food. Shopping mall Thai was twice cheaper and street food Thai would be 3 times less... quality honestly I'd say the same.
Rating of the restaurant surprised me.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Went with a friend to have some late lunch sushi. We were told to sit on a table which was adjacent to a dining pair, making it a bit uncomfortable to sit so close with others. We were told that our order would need around 10min so we patiently waited with our drinks. After 20min we received our sushi plate which apparently was not at all what we ordered. I explained the waiter that this was the case and she took note of the right order (not talking English or German well, not sure if we were understood). We were given the right order after 15 more minutes. The sushi was nice and well prepared, but the service felt very chaotic although the waiters were being nice to us. Maybe it was a bad day where they had too many customers (Saturday) but they could definitely benefit from a better service and 1 or 2 less tables as customers are squishing next to their neighbours already. Might try it again and hope the service improves.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

We visited for dinner and had crab sushi for starters which was very good and chicken and pork dishes for mains. The rice was particularly good and all food and drink very reasonably priced. Staff were friendly too.

Date of visit: December 2018