“As they say - Relax”

Order Online
Ranked #134 of 10,288 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Description: It is dear to my heart preparing my dishes for you with a lot of love and experience, and with extraordinary freshness and quality. Therefore, I devote myself with the teachings of the five elements, with yin and yang as well as with cooking without glutamate, gluten and lactose. Because it is dear to my heart conjuring something tasty and fresh onto the table, I preferably use organic ingredients. You are very welcome. Yours, Chang
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unusual, small, quiet and very peaceful restaurant. It was strangely relaxing, maybe helped by the very low Balinese-gong type background music.

We were presented with complimentary soup of squash, coriander and coconut to start, and then moved on to our GaYaYa curry with wild rice – herb and coconut flavours, and Mekong Nudeln –fine noodles, peanuts and vegetables with a nice kick from mint and lemon / orange zest. All delicately flavoured, even though we’d said that spicy would be OK.

A most enjoyable meal, and inexpensive provided that you keep off the water!

Date of visit: August 2019
Ga Ya Y, Inhaber at Ga Ya Ya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Tank you so much, we are super happy to hear that you liked it!

Write a reviewReviews (130)

Reviewed July 30, 2019

We didn't know quite what to expect and chose a 4 item tasting menu. It turned out to be plenty of lovely food. A soup to start, a curry, some sushi, and then some rice pudding ...plenty!! All with good interesting flavours. Friendly staff, quick service. Somewhat limited (alcoholic) drink choices - Chardonnay or beer but all in all really good, reasonably priced and gluten free for me. Great.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

We went for a diner in this restaurant on a Saturday evening. We choose for a foot-course menu and it was delicious! We enjoyed every course (salad-entree-main course and dessert). The staff was also really friendly. The restaurant is small and cosy.
I recommend this place to vegetarians (the complete menu is vegetarian) but also non-vegetarians (like me) will enjoy this place.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

I'm not vegan but i was very curious when i saw this restaurant on discoeat, a platform that i'm using since a while to book tables. I went there during lunch break and I have to say that the flavors were not the usual asian ones, but much better. The food is also prepared with fresh ingredients and the atmosphere gives you a little break from the daily stress.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

We came to Ga Ya Ya for dinner. It is a nice peaceful little oasis in the city jungle. I had the vegan Mekong noodles. I can highly recommend this dish. It tastes very tropical and fresh. Different from your usual Asian dishes.

Date of visit: June 2019