“nightmare dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 11, 2014

we had dinner at olive restaurant and we found really bad food : a tomatoe sauce with nothing in common with the original one (we also found some hair in the dish ) and the chicken wasn't cooked at all, and the potatoes too ... we also drunk an expensive wine (20 € for 1l ) whose tasted like a shoe. we can be sure of that because we now very well the REAL ITALIAN food and that is NOT ITALIAN .

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We really loved this Italiam restaurant with great staff, all Italian I guess as we were welcomed with "Buona sera" by everybody:) Vwry good thin-crust pizza and hot crema di pomodore. I had only the problem with cutting pizza witj the knife there.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited December 2013, lovely little restaurant, service was fab, food was lovely & great value. Sat near the door & wasn't cold at all, we could also see our pizza being made. Lovely staff, especially young lad with glasses & an older man. Would go again when in Berlin.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We arrived and we were told that the place is very busy and that all the tables were booked, so we were offered a 10minute wait in the back corner of the Restaurant as my wife sat on one of the seats at the back the owner a woman without any manace she called my wife and said HEY YOU MISS MOVE OVER MAKE ROOM FOR OTHERS (I thought that was KGB) we bought a drink and waited for a table, a family of 4 walked in with a dog, they got a table right next to us, as they complained that the floor was dirty the owner a woman came asked every one to remove their belongings of the table and she pulled violently the table coth threw it to the floor and she started with her feet to clean the dirty floor, I was shocked, this same cloth after a short wash it will go on the table again and someone will be eating of it, also i assumed that if she treats the food in the kitchen I wouldn't like to eat it, terrible service obnoxious hostess I wouldnt recommend it if you are looking for a nice evening at an expensive as this restaurant....louzy

3  Thank anem0sUK
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had several meals here! Very friendly staff greet you at the door on arrival! Spaghetti was just yummy and the meat sauce was a delight! On other occasion the Lasagne was quite tasty!!
The food is piping hot and a joy to eat!!
Regards!