“Great PLACE!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great PLACE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Finally an Italian restaurant where as is in ITALY.
Great Owner - Emanuela, GREAT Service and Great Food.
I'll Be back soon!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LucaCesarini

Berlin, Germany
“Poor service, decent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have been to Trattoria Belmonte a couple of times in the past two years. The first two visits were very pleasant, good food and good service. Not the best Italian in town, but certainly good value for money. The second-to-last visit was already very unpleasant, because the service was non-existent. We decided to give it another try and came back last Sunday - but this was certainly my last visit. Service was very slow, it took them 10-15 minutes to supply us with water, food came quickly and was good. After that I would have loved some dessert and more drinks, but we could not manage to get the attention of the waitress, although she visited the neighbouring table several times. At that time the restaurant was not completely full, so "too busy" is not an excuse. After nearly half an hour of waiting we eventually managed to pay (which took nearly ten minutes because she ran away while the card was being read ...) and left. So no dessert, apparently they are really rich and don't need the revenue? I'm rating average altogether, because the food itself was ok.

Visited October 2012
Berlin, Germany
“Nice food in a friendly atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

I visited this restaurant twice. The first time I was not particularly impressed, but the second I had one of the best pasta I've had in a long time in an Italian restaurant in Berlin, that is their tagliatelle with veil and white wine sauce. I would recommend a visit even just because of that one dish! Absolutely amazing. The portion was very generous, the price (about € 14) higher than our local favourite places in Mitte, but higher quality too, I must say.

My friends seemed all pleased with their food too, my husband had a tagliata and thought it was a little boring (maybe a bit plain, served with rucola, potatoes and carrots), but the meat was really good.

The owners are very friendy and the atmosphere relaxed.