“Great way to get to know Berlin with Nadavi”

Gablinger Berlin Tours
Ranked #11 of 397 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gablinger Berlin Tours offers private tours and tours to groups in a variety of languages (including English and Hebrew) in Berlin, Germany and other areas of Germany. We are officially listed as a tourism business with our local authorities.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great way to get to know Berlin with Nadavi in the "general tour" - nice walk between famous locations, interesting explanations and quick review of the interesting influences on this complicated and intriguing city!
Lunch break was in an area with a wide variety of nice restuarnts.

2  Thank LimorP
"fascinating tour"
"alternative tour"
"come alive"

Reviewed June 16, 2014

WE took 4 tours with these guys - "Berlin-East - West", the "Jewish Berlin", the tour to Dresden and the tour to Potsdam.
All 4 tours were excellent. Oren, the guide of the first two tours was excellent, sympathetic and with full of knowledge.. Nadav (Dresden) and Tal, (Potsdam) were equally good. Very recommended!!!
Eitan

2  Thank Eitan A
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Our guide, Amos was terrific! This is a five hour historical walking tour led by an expert with great insight and knowledge. Thank you so much Amos for showing a side of Berlin we could have never seen on our own!

3  Thank Pam K
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Our guide was Nadavi and that day was the most meaningful day of our trip. His knowledge and subject matter expertise were excellent. In addition, he manners and style was exceptional. His dept and personal view were unique and special. We had an amazing day!!! Highly recomended

2  Thank kerenbetzer
See more reviews
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I arranged for three-hour private walking tour that would explore the area in which my mom grew up in Berlin and, from which she fled Hitler. I had given the tour guide some addresses that interested me ahead of time and Tamara, the guide, showed up she headed out and we had a beautiful walk through areas in which my mother's family had lived I got a real feel for what her life would've been like. I saw areas with other prominent Jews lived. Tamara had notes and documents about my family history which told me some things I had not known. She explained some of the financial and professional background of my grandfather. And she even took me down to the Mitte to see the area where my grandfather's bank would've been. The tour really was personal for my family history and I so appreciated it. Plus Tamara was so pleasant to be with and we had a fun side stop at a huge chocolate store outside KaDeWe where we watched the chocolatier create a soccer player of chocolate as it was the start of the World Cup :-)

2  Thank ToniinMarin