“Stay away- if you Shall eat”

Alt Berliner Biersalon
Ranked #265 of 8,513 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Berlin, Germany
“Stay away- if you Shall eat”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

When coming into the biersalon- we were immediately pushed away by the Staff- we were probably in the way... After having found a Table- yet another 15 minutes passed by before we got the meny- after having to Ask for it.
Having eaten at a number of different places- this place will never be visited again. The Staff has no knowledge of any food allegries whatsoever. The food is worse Than fastfood- stay away from this microwave heating Kitchen . This is the WORST tourist trap in Berlin!!!!!!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Jonas F

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
newton mearns, glasgow, scotland
“used to be my best pub in berlin”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

while visting berlin a couple of weeks ago called in.Usual old crew staff swanning around doing nothing.,I sat outside as I pipe smoke eventually after about 10 minutes a watitress too k my order.I was smoking when she brought my my beer but no ashtray was offered.
Next day I arrived went inside to toilets back outside passing the "old crew" hanging about the bar area.I sat outside a very large plate glass window and I am still waiting to be served.The elderly bond lady swans about as if she owns the place.I shall not be back.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank bobmacNewtonMearns
Longmont CO
“German Pub on Ku'damm”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

OK, so it's a little bit of a tourist trap but the food is good, portions are large and you could watch the Olympics from several different big screen TVs during a late lunch. Of all the restaurants I have been in Berlin, to date, this place has the most restroom stalls for females (downstairs) that I ever seen that are clean and tidy! Love the Baileys coffee -- it's easily half Baileys and half coffee, so the name lives up to expectations. Decent currywursts, goulash soup and fried calves liver as well as good sized portions. A little pricey but that's what happens at tourist traps on the main shopping street in Berlin. BUT this business does take credit cards.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank TallyHoTraveller_13
Kaliningrad, Russia
“Old Good German Biersalon”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Multi-lingual menu at the entrance. Having come in the salon I felt as if I got inside a movie - cosy relaxing atmosphere, warm light and old-fashioned style impressed me a lot. I ordered a king-size schnitzel and very, very tasty non-filtered Bier. I waited for my order and was reading a book. I think it's just the right place to relax and read a book/newspaper while waiting for your order. I really enjoyed both the food and even more with atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Elizabeth_KGD
Bielefeld, Germany
“Acceptable food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Ate here after deciding we needed some food to go with the beer, food was acceptable, but the atmosphere with a live band was great had a great evening.

• Visited February 2014