“Best Beef!”

Ranked #256 of 9,114 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The tenderloin was divine and the service fast and friendly although the restaurant was completely full.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Our concierge recommended this place to us for a nice steak. He booked us a table for 8pm. We arrived at 7:55pm and were glad we booked due to the queue outside. We were sat immediately and served really quickly. The waitress was really friendly and spoke fluent English which was a bonus as my German is poor. You get a salad included with your steak which acts as your starter. The quality of the steak is really high. Worth a visit.
We will go to block house again when we go back to Germany.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I don't usually do chain restaurants but my sister had recommended a trip to a Block House restaurant. We had a short wait for a table on a Friday night but there were 8 of us. Unfortunately, they could only give us 2 separate tables of 4 that weren't very close together . I had a simple meal of a cheesebuger with fries but it was very good. Not served on a bun but on a piece of garlic bread. Everyone in my party thoroughly enjoyed all their meals. My daughter particularly enjoyed her Mr Sirloin steak (They also do a Mrs Sirloin which is smaller). Service was very efficient and prices were reasonable. Next time in Germany I may well visit another Block House

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It´s the most real meat you get at Block House and not only at Adenauerplatz but also in the other Blockkouses in Berlin and Hamburg. We got never disappointed.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

If you want a decent steak or a burger, this is a good choice for you. It's a rather big establishment. So if you are looking for dinner, you might want to make a reservation. It was very crowded when we came by, and we were lucky to be placed. It's big, so there's a lot of people. But the food is very good and tasty, and the service was at a high level. Block House is a chain. So don't expect a unique experience as such. It's a solid choice if you want a good meal.