“Excellent chain originating in Hamburg”

Block House Am Adenauerplatz
Ranked #154 of 8,938 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

now found all over Germany and always up to standard. Block House offers quality steak, burgers, salads, etc that are simply delicious. Try the north sea shrimps, you will never taste a better starter! The cost of a 3 course meal plus beers is about £40+ for 2 and I defy anyone who eats meat not to enjoy it.

1  Thank worldwanderer63

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Big steaks and great backed potato.
Basicly - this is what they do - and they do it great.
Remember to make a reservation, th.e place is very busy

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Service and food at the very best. Expect some waiting time.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

If you want to eat american-style food in Berlin, you should visit a Block House. We had not made a reservation and had to wait about 10 minutes, while they offered us a glass of wine. The food was very tasty, the portions were big, the staff friendly and -taking all the above into account- the prices normal.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to the Block House on the recommendation of my parents, who had been to Berlin recently. It wasn't busy (we eat quite early) so we were invited to sit anywhere we liked. The staff had no trouble speaking to us in English. We had the Mr & Mrs Rump steak (the Mrs being smaller) and I can say they were one of the nicest steaks I have ever eaten in my life. If you order a steak, it comes with a salad to start which was lovely and I can honestly say the garlic bread was the nicest I have ever had, and much nicer than many more upmarket Italians! We were so impressed, we went back a few nights later, really recommended, absolutely gorgeous steaks!