We saw the recommendation in the Lonley Planet guide and we just dropped-in on a friday night. They gave us the suite for the price of the double room! The hotel had a very nice interior. Excellent breakfast in quiet surroundings. They even had bikes. It was much more fascinating to live in the old east sector than in the west, especially because of the extensive renovation. Not so expensive neighbourhood restaurants. The hotel restaurant was not very exciting. Friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish city hotel is situated in a quiet side street in the heart of Berlin right between Hackescher Markt and Alexanderplatz. Museum Island is only a few walking minutes away and the accessibility to public transport is outstanding. Berlin's sights and its numerous shops are easy to get to on foot from Alexander Plaza, the pride of Classik Hotel Collection. The charming hotel is popular for its amazing combination of the historic building of the 19th century with the modern design interior of warm colors and fine woods. Privately owned, it offers five different room categories and a small sauna area with a Finnish sauna. WLAN is available for free throughout the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alexander Plaza Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Plaza Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Alexander Plaza Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Alexander Plaza Hotel