Otherwise quite ok hotel, but if you need an Internet connection in your room then you should skip this hotel. There were three of us staying in this hotel, and the internet connection in all of our rooms were practically unusable.
Breakfast was a little simple compared to average hotel, although they had quite nice tea assortment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish city hotel is situated in a quiet side street in the heart of Berlin right between Hackescher Markt and Alexanderplatz. Museum Island is only a few walking minutes away and the accessibility to public transport is outstanding. Berlin's sights and its numerous shops are easy to get to on foot from Alexander Plaza, the pride of Classik Hotel Collection. The charming hotel is popular for its amazing combination of the historic building of the 19th century with the modern design interior of warm colors and fine woods. Privately owned, it offers five different room categories and a small sauna area with a Finnish sauna. WLAN is available for free throughout the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Alexander Plaza Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Plaza Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Alexander Plaza Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Alexander Plaza Hotel