I choosed Accor again after a disaster in UK. This hotel turns out to be pretty nice and modern with not much bad to write about. Pullman Berlin was an 4 star experience. The service was very nice and i had no complaints at all about this. Value was good too. Location was also very good.
Now to the bad part:
8:37am i was woken up by the cleaners by a hard knock on the door then they entered and turned the lights on and then ran out of the room when they heard my voice. At 9.30 hard knocks started again. I had not been sleeping that much cause i came back very late. Hotel already gave me a late checkout for 17.00 due to Platinum status. This made me not get the sleep i wanted. This should not happen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin