We stay in the Pullman for 5 nights, very good hotel, high standard , breakfast is rich ! The gym is very professional , the pool is lovely.
Service is great , the stuff very helpfull .
The only disadvantage is being located in the west side of the city . If its your first time in the city take into consideration that you'll need to spend some time transporting to the east, but the hotel located close to all lines of trains and buses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin