The Pullman is what you would expect from a good hotel but there isn't anything much above that to recommend it other than the pool area, which is nice.
The gym is small, the breakfast expensive.
The wifi internet is also expensive as with many "five star" hotels, the more expensive hotels all really let their guests down in this way by trying to rip them off, they need to learn.
Across the road from the hotel is a decent cafe which has free internet as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin