I actually stayed here a few years ago - but just got around to reviewing some old hotels. I loved this one. The beds were comfy and the rooms were nice. When I stayed we were given this really cool old fashion key - no swipe cards! It was neat but not as easy to stuff into a pocket. The breakfast was good and I had a good view of the hustle and bustle of the street below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin 3* is located on the city’s main business thoroughfare—the famous Kurfuerstendamm boulevard. This is one of the best hotels in Berlin for those who come to the German capital for their shopping. Both stations of S-Bahn and U-Bahn, Berlin’s public transportation lines, are located right next to the hotel entrance. From AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin it is easy to reach any sightseeing attractions of Germany’s capital. Berlin Zoo which has on display the largest collection of animals in the world is located near the hotel, in the center of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HRS, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel