Clean and simple. But there were some bathroom sewer problems and it took 2 days to be fixed. The WiFi is free but it's slow. At night, you could hear some noises outside. The market and the S-Bahn, U-Bahn station is 5min walk. Stairs in front of the lobby is not hard to pass. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin is located on the city’s main business thoroughfare—the famous Kurfuerstendamm boulevard. This is one of the best hotels in Berlin for those who come to the German capital for their shopping. Both stations of S-Bahn and U-Bahn, Berlin’s public transportation lines, are located right next to the hotel entrance. From AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin it is easy to reach any sightseeing attractions of Germany’s capital. Berlin Zoo which has on display the largest collection of animals in the world is located near the hotel, in the center of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your AZIMUT Hotel Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel