Stayed here for two night in connection with Berlin Marathon. Located in heart of Berlin on the calm Charlottenstrasse close to Friedrichstrasse and the marathon start it was a perfect base for the weekend. Fantastic service and welcome in the reception and the breakfast buffet was second to none. Very spacious rooms (well, we were two marathon runners in a suite that easily fit one extra bed) of very high standard. The spa was nice after the race, although a whirlpool or swimming pool wouldn't have hurt. I would definitely come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel