You know I have many good memories with the Sofitel brand, so I guess my expectation was probably too high. There is nothing that stick out as bad but just little things like the absence of a tub or the bathroom is awkward to use by two people at the same time or there weren't enough staff at the front desk so you have to wait a few moments to get what you are after. Apart from that the hotel is in a good location, professional serviced mind staff and a well done all around hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel