I have stayed at various Sofitels in the past and always find them to be consistently good and Berlin was no exception. The location is perfect - right opposite the Gendarmenmarkt with lovely cafe's and bars. There are also a great selection of restaurants and shops in the local area not to mention all the sights Berlin has to offer. One thing I love about the Sofitel is the beds - they're so incredibly comfortable and I had a great night's sleep each night. There's quite a bit of street noise if the window is open but I was amazed at how quiet it was once they were closed. All the staff were very kind and helpful. Overall a fantastic stay in a great city - I hope to be back there again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel